Appeal to the European Court of Human Rights (Strasbourg, France) is an effective remedy to protect rights in case of violation of the European Convention on Human Rights and its Protocols by the State.
An appeal to the European Court of Human Rights requires a fulfillment of certain procedures and exhaustion of domestic remedies to protect violated rights as a prerequisite for such a treatment. Therefore, it is important to provide professional support of the case.
The lawyers of the Poberezhnyuk and Partners Law Group have an experience of representation in the European Court of Human Rights as well as of application of ECHR’s case-law in order to protect effectively the interests of Clients.
We provide the following services:
- Drafting of applications (appeals) to the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) regarding violations of the rights of legal entities and individuals under the provisions of the Convention on Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms (the Convention) and its Protocols
- Correspondence with the ECHR, preparing responses to the observations of the Government of Ukraine concerning alleged violations of the Convention by the Client
- Preparation of legal justification for the satisfaction size claimed before the ECHR
- Representation of legal entities and individuals in the European Court of Human Rights
- Application of the case-law of ECHR in the development of strategy of clients' interests legal protection
- Preparing of applications to the Supreme Court of Ukraine for review of decisions of national courts on the basis of the ECHR judgment, which established the violation in the present case (reasoning of the ECHR findings in order to prevent incorrect interpretation by the Supreme Court of Ukraine)
- Legal support in the course of ECHR decisions implementation